A natural looking alternative – the composite or tooth-coloured filling. Composite resin is a tooth-coloured plastic mixture filled with glass (silicon dioxide) first introduced in the 1960s. Originally only used for front teeth because of their softer nature, modern improvements to their composition make them generically suitable today.
- Composites can be made in a wide range of tooth colors allowing near invisible restoration of teeth.
- The use of composites damages your real teeth material less than normal silver fillings.
- The bond on composite filling is very efficiant and is of a high strength.
- Filling gaps between teeth using a shell-like veneer or minor reshaping of teeth or partial crowns on a single tooth.
- We will advise you on places in the mouth where white fillings are appropraite.
The smile you deserve is only a call away: 020 8892 3803