Veneers are thin, custom-made shells crafted of tooth-coloured materials designed to cover the front side of teeth to improve the overall appearance of teeth. They are made of either thin plastic resin or porcelain. The veneer is bonded to the tooth structure with tooth-coloured resin cement. Several visits are necessary to complete treatment.
- Today, with improved cements and bonding agents, they typically last 10-30 years.
- Porcelain veneers are more durable and less likely to stain than veneers made of composite.
- We will work with the natural shape of your teeth and mouth to produce a nutural looking result.
- The veneers are custom shaped to your teeth and as such are unique to your mouth.
- We are experienced in cosmetic dentistry and as such can produce better results
- When your teeth have been damaged by acid erosion (e.g. fizzy drinks) or chipped by accident, composite veneers are often thebest, minimally invasive and cost effective solution.
The smile you deserve is only a call away: 020 8892 3803