Our team of skilled experienced hygienists are dedicated to the treatment and prevention of gum disease. They constantly promote the importance of good oral hygiene in reducing the risk of dental disease.
We are also very fortunate to be able to offer the services of our periodontist (Chong Lim, BDS – gum specialist) with whom we work in close conjunction for those patients who require advanced gum treatment.
New rules mean you now have direct route to see our hygienist for a thorough clean and polish without seeing the dentist first.
Ring now to book an appointment.
The dental hygiene process of care has five steps:
- Assessing the patient: This can include, but is not limited to, a full review of the patient’s medical history, taking necessary x-rays, a clinical exam and a periodontal assessment by probing and exploring areas of the patients mouth.
- Dental hygiene diagnosis: Assessing of data pertaining to a client’s condition/state in terms that will help identify problems so as to lead to a professional treatment plan/ therapies. The final diagnosis of disease and/or treatments solely lies with jurisdiction of the dentist.
- Planning: creating a sequential treatment plan for the patient. The treatment plan will vary based on the patient’s immediate needs.
- Implementation: Carrying out the plan in a timely and effective manner.
- Evaluation: Determining the effectiveness of the treatment plan that was administered.
The smile you deserve is only a call away: 020 8892 3803