A crown is a cap that is placed over a tooth and held in place by dental adhesive or cement. Crowns can be made from a variety of materials. They can be made from plastic, ceramic or metal alloys. A combination of metal and ceramic is also possible to maximise strength and simulate the appearance of natural teeth.
- The benefits include long-term durability and evidence-based success as compared to other restorations or no treatment.
- Crowns are often used to improve the strength or appearance of teeth.
- Crowns are typically bonded to the tooth using a dental cement.
- Although no dental restoration lasts forever, the average lifespan of a crown is around 10 years.
- Porcelain veneers are more durable and less likely to stain than veneers made of composite.
- We will work with the natural shape of your teeth and mouth to produce a nutural looking result.
The smile you deserve is only a call away: 020 8892 3803